"Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph."
-Matt Hardy

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Ellie Kate | Birth Story Video | Utah Birth Story Videographer

Mark & Kelley were so kind to be my guinea pigs for my first EVER Birth Story Video! I love to photograph birth stories, & have wanted to do a video for a while now. I'm so excited for this new chapter in my business. 

And I'm so happy for Mark, Kelley, Ellie Kate & their whole family!

                              


5 comments :

Unknown said...

Amazing job!!!! Love love love this! And I swear the cutest newborn ever???

Unknown said...

Tia, this is amazing! You did such a great job! What a beautiful family and a precious little newborn. I love this!

Syna said...

Aw how sweet is this video! This will be something this family will cherish forever. You are very talented!!

Unknown said...

How darling! And I agree with LeeYen… cutest newborn. So excited for this new chapter in your business!

Val and Dan said...

Wow! I can't believe this was your first birth story video! This is so great! I loved the added touch of including when the siblings came to visit--so sweet!!! The family will cherish this forever!