"Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph."
-Matt Hardy

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Nick+Emmoly | Utah Wedding Photographer | Noah's Event Center SLC

I absolutely LOVED this wedding! I've been very lucky to work with some amazing people over the years, and the families I get to interact with are always so kind & gracious. They always find a way to make me feel like a part of their families! 
This was also my first time shooting an event at Noah's, and I absolutely recommend that venue for anyone!

Cake: Ashley Dailami
A special thanks to Jessica Casperson for being my second shooter for the ceremony. :)


I didn't only get to celebrate with this wonderful couple, once, but twice! A couple of weeks after the wedding was another fun ceremony & celebration. :)

2 comments :

Jessie said...

What a great wedding, and you captured it well.

Kristina said...

LOVE the location and the images! Great job Tia!