"Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph."
-Matt Hardy

Friday, October 26, 2012

And the winner is.....

 


 And the winner of the FREE Birth Story Hospital Session is..... 



Ashley Allred, due March 3, 2013

Congratulations Ashley! I'll be emailing you shortly. ;)

 I'd like to thank you all who have entered the contest, and offer you a special deal, (if you so desire). My Birth Story sessions are normally $475, but I'm offering a special discount to those of you who entered the contest. 

If you'd like me to do your Birth Story, I'm offering only the entrants of this contest a $175 discount, so you only pay $300! 

 That would include time at the hospital, shots before, during, and after delivery, and all of the little details, so you and your family can relax, and rest assured some great photos are being captured of your special day. :) You will also get the CD with full resolution images and copyright release.

 If you are interested in this offer, email me at tiachap@yahoo.com. Thanks!

1 comment :

Amy said...

That is so awesome Tia!!