"Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph."
-Matt Hardy

Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Baby Beckham

Here are some of my favorite shots from my photo shoot with my new little buddy.

Even though I love to do it, I have been enjoying the time off from photography. I have decided to hold off on doing most photo shoots until Spring of 2012. I will however continue to do weddings and newborns exclusively for now.

I feel that's all I really have time for. This little guy is already growing so fast, and I don't want to miss out on being his mommy!

So if you have a newborn or a wedding you need me for, let me know. Otherwise, I have some great photographers I can refer you to! Just shoot me an email or give me a call, and I'll send you their info. :)

1 comment :

Rory Baxter said...

Oh, Tia!
He is so beautiful! What a lucky lady you are to have such a little sweetheart in your family!

Congrats! Hope all is well for you and your new little one!

Will look forward to lots more posts about your new little guy!