"Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph."
-Matt Hardy

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My nephew {D}

I had the chance to photograph my nephew tonight. He is turning 8, and is getting baptized this month! Way to go, "D"! When he grows up, he wants to be a police, a spy, or a ninja. Awesome.
I locked my car so my other equipment wouldn't get stolen. All I had was the key, not the remote unlocker. Well, the key wouldn't unlock the car! And my cell phone was inside of it. So I had to wave a car down. The nice lady let me borrow her cell phone & call Kev to come unlock the car. Luckily, we were only about 5 minutes away from my house. Poor "D" was freezing. I bought him a hot chocolate at McDonalds afterwards. Good times.










I love this one. I was actually able to make him laugh. :)




No comments :