"Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph."
-Matt Hardy

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

About Me


Hi, and welcome to my photography blog! My name is Tia Chapman, and I live in the Salt Lake City area. I have a wonderful husband and I'm a stay-at-home-mom to my 4 cute little kiddos. I love to run, I love to hike, I love to ride my horse in the mountains, I love to be with my family, I LOVE to garden, and I love to make beautiful pictures.
Thank you for looking at my photography blog! I try to keep my photography clean, crisp, and timeless, without too much of the trendy "photoshopped look". ;)
What's in my bag: Nikon D700 body Nikon D800 body Nikon D90 body 50mm f/1.8 24-70mm f/2.8 70-200mm f/2.8 Various external flashes Reflectors And all the extra "stuff" that goes along with being a photographer! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :